Thursday, September 18, 2008

This week was my busiest in a long while. Sleep was very off starting from a weekend of too much late night partying and continuing because of 7AM clients and evening events that I had to attend which kept me awake longer than I should have been.

Wednesday's session was probably that which made me want to quit in the middle more than any other Sheiko session I've done...and it wasn't even really a hard one.

I shifted training forward a day this week because I'm heading to the Ryan Lee Bootcamp on Friday and Saturday. This threw me off a bit during the week on top of everything else

I've made 2 recent decisions in my training;

1) I'm going to reduce the bar weight on chain benching by 5-10lbs to account for the extra chain weight. I felt incredibly beat up the first day of this training week.

2) During deadlift workouts, if it calls for 2 or 3 sets at a given weight in the workup to my top sets, I will only do 1 if I am feeling fatigued. I simply don't feel comfortable rounding my low back as much as I do during some of these sessions. I'll come back to do those sets after the top ones...pyramid style.

No comments: